Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Yield: 8-10 slices
You will need: mixing bowl, loaf pan (or 3 mini loaf pans), whisk, measuring cups and spoons, spatula
- 1 cup almond meal flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or olive or coconut oil)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Whisk the almond meal flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the pumpkin puree, maple syrup (or honey), avocado oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a loaf pan (or 3 mini loaf pans) with cooking oil and pour in the batter, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for full size, or 30-35 minutes for minis, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. I always check mine when I can smell them cooking, a bit before the timer goes off. Cool completely before slicing.