💠Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
💠1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
💠3 Tbsp. raw honey
💠2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
💠2 large eggs or flax seed substitute
💠½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
💠2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats preferably gluten free
💠1½ tsp. baking powder
💠½ tsp. baking soda
💠½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
💠2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
💠⅔ cup chopped raw walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
These blender muffins freeze well. Just pop one in a microwave for 30 seconds or pack them in your meal prep and they’ll thaw by snack time.
Fix Portion Control Servings: